At Hill Legal we have collectively over 70 years experience in advising on small to medium size business enterprises (SME’S) located on the Mornington Peninsula and further afield. In particular our approach is to provide a strategic forward focused approach on issues such as asset structuring and business succession planning focusing always on the needs and objectives of the proprietors of the business to achieve a saleable successful businesses upon retirement or earlier.
Our suite of business services include the following:-
- advice on as asset structuring and new business establishment or purchase;
- sale and purchase of business agreements;
- advice on small business Capital Gains Tax concessions relating to disposal of business assets;
- commercial leasing advice and lease document preparation;
- buy/sell and business succession agreements;
- business litigation including debt recovery, business disputes and dispute mediation
- franchise agreements and franchise advice
- drafting and advice on a variety of commercial agreements
- drafting and advice on partnership agreements, unit trust documents, family trust agreements and trust planning
Let Hill Legal take the worry out of running your business so you can focus on what you are good at doing best.
Contact us to discuss your matter with a Mornington business services lawyer.