Property disputes can often involve land or personal property and can arise in the context of:
- Transactions for the purchase or sale of land;
- Commercial leases;
- Joint venture property development;
- partnership or business owner disputes
- Co-ownership between personal or business partners;
- Will and inheritance disputes;
- probate and estate administration
Our lawyers and paralegals are experienced in dealing in these areas and can work with you to explore creative solutions to these problems without court litigation.
Contact us to arrange an appointment with an experienced Mornington property disputes lawyer.