Self Managed Super funds (SMSF’s) are growing rapidly in Australia as more people are seeking to take control of their affairs.
- Establishment of new SMSF;
- SMSF deed review and amendment;
- Super fund borrowing documents-bank or related party;
- SMSF technical advice: in-house assets, related party transactions, sole purpose test etc;
- SMSF pension establishment and advice;
- SMSF property development;
- strategy advice;
- death benefit planning and SMSF Wills;
- intergenerational SMSF succession planning;
- SMSF asset transfers;
Contact us to arrange an appointment with experienced Mornington SMSF lawyers.